Feb 2, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): We caught up with actor Aditya Redij aka Raghav of ‘Na Aana Iss Desh Lado’ over a hot cup of coffee and he shared his likes and dislikes with us in a little chit-chat.


Your favorite hangout place: The place where I am with my friends.


Your mouth waters when: I see Tandoori chicken.


Favorite beverage: Nariyal Pani (Coconut water)


Describe yourself in one word: Passionate.


Describe your parents in one word: My love.


Favorite actor/ actress: Johnny Depp and Nargis.


Website you always click on: as I use Blackberry, I am always on twitter and facebook.


Song you always love to listen and sing: Oldies, mostly that of Kishore Kumar.


Last movie you have seen: Avatar!


Dream role you want to play: All the roles in this industry.


Memorable moment: birth of my nieces.


Best birthday plan: Each birthday is best for me and I always do best things.


Perfect sketch for your life partner: I am still very confused about it.


One impossible dream means: The dreams which will make you dream forever about it!


A weird dream you have come across: I was flying in the sky.


-Tejashree Bhopatkar/ Sampurn Wire



0 comments
Post a Comment :