Feb 2, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Mahi Vij aka Nakusha of the serial ‘Lagi Tujhse Lagan’ is feasting today for a special reason that she is on a break after a long time of almost two months. The beauty has many plans to accomplish and chill out but doubts whether she will be able to so today.


Mahi tells us, “Today I have all the time in the world, as I am on a day off after slogging for almost two months. I am feeling so relaxed and have many plans lined up. First of which is to visit my cousin in Andheri, she has just delivered a baby and wants me to visit. I have asked the production house to give me a leave for this very purpose.”


“Apart from visiting my cousin, I have also planned to visit a spa salon and get my hair styled with the regular beauty treatments, but that I doubt is least probable as I might end up sleeping the day off!” laughs the sprightly actress.


“After all I have been working non-stop for two months,” she explains with a giggle, continuing in the same breath, “Though I do hope to get time for the things that I have planned.”


Dearie keep your fingers crossed for those plans and no need to feel guilty over sleeping the day off after all girls do need beauty sleep too!


-Tejashree Bhopatkar/ Sampurn Wire



0 comments
Post a Comment :