Do you remember the feminist from 'Hum Paanch' or you can say the lady with the word Bhagwaaaaan from 'Khichdi'? Yes, you are right it’s none other than Vandana Pathak aka Radhika and Jayshree from the respective serials. Read more to know about her plans of making a come back on small screen.


In a chit-chat with us Vandana she quips," I had not time to spare in the past 2 years as my theatre plays were running 'super duper hit' but truly speaking I cannot stay without television and thus I have a plan to come back on TV. I will be seen in a daily soap essaying a role which will include a dual shade that means it will be mixture of comedy and serious.


"The project is still in its primary stage and we have not yet started the shoot but most probably will start with the New Year," she concludes.


Well Vandana, your audience will definitely wait impatiently to see you in a new avatar!


-Tejashree Bhopatkar/ BollyBhai.com



0 comments
Post a Comment :