Chaitanya Chaudhary who is currently seen in the horror show ‘Aahat’ simply loves four wheelers and his love is not limited to just driving them but also to build one. Yes, you heard it right, this actor has built one and is crazy to know all about cars.


“I love cars and I own three cars, an army jeep that I have built out of scrap, a Skoda and a Zen. I also love Formula one race cars, and I have attempted twice to watch the live race but every time my work schedule clashes with it. However, this time I am dying to watch it as ace racer Michael Schumacher is coming back so I may go to Malaysia or Abu Dhabi to catch the live action. I also read a lot about cars on net as it gives latest information” says the light-eyed actor who seems to be encyclopedia of cars.


So, which is the charming actor’s dream car? “I can’t get enough of cars but I would love to have a Buggati Veyron which is fastest road car and of course a Ferrari. I also love SUVs so I won’t mind to have a Land Rover” shares Chaintanya whose list seems to be endless.


This handsome actor is definitely crazy for cars and may be due to his this obsession we will see him driving a Buggati or a Ferrari soon. What say Chaitanya?


-Chandana H. Buch/ BollyBhai.com



0 comments
Post a Comment :