Star One’s romantic drama set on the backdrop of a med school has successfully ruled audience heart for 500 episodes, therefore, the cast and crew decided to commemorate the occasion by throwing a big bash.


Karan Wahi aka Dr. Siddharth, who went on to become a heartthrob with this show, feels good to be associated with it for so long.


“I think completing 500 episodes is a great achievement and it feels nice to work in such a brilliant show, though, I have been around in 75 episodes but it is always good to work in such a big show,” shares Karan.


The popular show had a huge following among youth and it saw the meteoric rise of Karan Singh Grover’s (Dr. Armaan Mallik) popularity among girls. We asked Karan Wahi how does he plan to match up to the popularity of Karan Singh.


“The most difficult part for me was to make my own identity, as my role was quite similar to that of Karan Singh who played Armaan. But for me it wasn’t about filling in his boots, as I felt I had to live up to that popularity,” answers Karan Wahi.


So, how are they going to celebrate this achievement, “We have a party and we are going to have good fun,” says the tall and charming actor.


A perfect time to raise a toast to the team of ‘Dill Mill Gaye’, Cheers!


-Chandana H Buch/ BollyBhai.com



0 comments
Post a Comment :