March 17, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Jyoti’s life has been laden with grief post her divorce with hubby Pankaj. There’ll be an end to her sufferings now with the arrival of a new man in her life. The messiah in her life has come in the form of actor Aamir Dalvi.


A little birdie from the sets informs, “Soon a new guy will enter in Jyoti’s life. His name is Kabir and this character is played by Aamir Dalvi.”


Confirming the news, Dalvi says, “I’m working with Sphere Origins after a long time. It feels like coming back home. I play Kabir, who is a dancer. He’s a cool person who seldom gets annoyed and tackles issues with a calm mind. Beyond this, I don’t know much about my character as I’ve just shot for one day. I’ll be paired opposite to Jyoti.”


Here’s hoping that the Kabir-Jyoti jodi rocks.


-Tejashree Bhopatkar/ Sampurn Wire



0 comments
Post a Comment :