February 18, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Shaleen Bhanot who is currently seen in Rajshri’s ‘Do Hanso Ka Joda’ and has danced away with ‘Nach Baliye’ trophy is not really the boring boy-next-door kinds. Apparently, the actor’s outgoing and adventurous nature landed him in trouble that eventually ended in a knee surgery.


“Four years ago I had gone to Gujarat for a business trip, which became an adventurous trip that ended in disaster. It so happened that just for adventure’s sake I jumped off a cliff! I got hurt so bad that I had to undergo a knee surgery. I was bed ridden for six months,” remembers Shaleen.


So does his knee hurt anymore?


“I have artificial ligaments in my knees and this incident happened just when I was about to start my acting career, but due to this I took a break. Though now I am fine and have also won ‘Nach Baliye’ what more do I say?” chuckles Shaleen.


Well one thing is for sure Shaleen won’t say no to a dare!


-Chandana H Buch/ Sampurn Wire



0 comments
Post a Comment :