February 19, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Singer Alyssa Mendonca who is making her debut with the song ‘Uff Teri Adaa’ from the flick ‘Karthik Calling Karthik’ is currently reining the billboards. Initially, Alyssa Mendonca had never thought that she would end up taking up playback singing as a career, as she never realized her latent talent that was spotted by her composer father Loy Mendonca.


Alyssa Mendonca narrates how she got to know that she has a voice to become a singer and says, “Actually, I never realized that I have the voice to become a singer but it was my father who encouraged me to sing more often saying that I have a nice voice and can train it to be better.”


She goes on to add, “After that, he enrolled me in different singing classes and that’s how I started practicing singing and accompanying dad in the recording studios. I used to observe how singers would record for a song, but never in my wildest dreams could I imagine that I would take up singing so early.”


The way Alyssa has sung the peppy and energetic track ‘Uff Teri Adaa’ would surely make her composer father proud.


-Anil A Kanojia/ Sampurn Wire



0 comments
Post a Comment :