February 26, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Farooq Shaikh and Saurabh Shukla will be sharing screen space together for the first time in Sanjay Puran Singh Chauhan’s Lahore. But the kind of association they seemed to share on sets comes as a pleasant revelation.


Talking of surprises we hear Farooq too surprised Saurabh on the sets. Here goes the story…


“I was gearing up for my shot in Kuala Lumpur, which was one of the locations where Farooq Saab and I have shot. Farooq Saab while leave the hotel to join me on the sets enquired about my needs. To which I expressed the desire of having something sweet and if he could pick up some sweets on the way to the sets,” explains Saurabh.


He goes on to add, “However, to my surprise I was poured with a truckload of them! I was touched with the sweet gesture of Farooq Saab as he distributed sweets among the entire unit walas.”


Well, that indeed is a cute gesture Saurabh. And indeed you must have had a nice time too.


-Esha Razdan/ Sampurn Wire



0 comments
Post a Comment :