We reported earlier that the serial ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil’ will soon go off air and its last shoot was to happen soon. Finally we hear that the shoot was wrapped up yesterday with a big party on sets.


A little birdie from the sets informs, “Yesterday the shoot for the serial got over and everyone had a nice party on the sets where everyone was involved right form the spot-light dada, make-up man to the stars.”


Thus, we contacted Additi Gupta aka Heer of the serial to know her stance, “Yesterday I had partial feelings of happiness and sadness as the show did very well in these two years and now we will miss ‘Kis Desh’… We had a great time yesterday as after a long time we all sat together with our directors with whom we have worked for almost 2 years, and had dinner and danced to music.”


“‘Kis Desh Mein Meraa Dil’ will always be a memorable experience, as it was my first project in this field and I had made conscious efforts to win audience appreciation,” claims the actress.


“It was a learning experience as while working in this show and experiencing this field, I wanted to make a decision on whether I want to continue but after working for ‘Kis Desh’... I have decided that I will continue with acting and not go back to my passion for painting or take up some other vocation,” adds Additi.“I have done a lot of introspection to gauge my goal. I have met all kinds of people- good and bad both and learned a lot. This will definitely contribute to my future growth,” signs off the actress.


Well Additi we hope your learning’s take you to a height greater than this in your career. Here’s wishing you all the best for your career.


-Tejashree Bhopatkar/ Sampurn Wire



0 comments
Post a Comment :