As ‘Shraddha’ will be pulled off from Star Plus thus another reality show on the similar lines ‘Mahayatra’ will be replacing it. The show is all about ‘loving your parents’ says the host of the show Manish Goel. Mahayatra draws its inspiration from Karan Johar’s ideology in his superhit movie Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. The show puts more light on the tradition of taking the parents on a pilgrimage at least once in a life time.


When asked Manish about the show, he tells, “I feel fortunate to be host of the show. I have travelled through all the pilgrimages along with the contestants and their parents and the only thing that motivates me to continue with the journey is my co-host.”


Now the question arises who is the co-host of Goel in the show? Well, let’s hear from the house’s mouth itself. “God Almighty is my co-host; he has always been by my side and has motivated me and eventually my colleagues,” the host concludes the conversation.


‘Mahayatra’ is slated to go on air on January 18.


-Tejashree Bhopatkar/ BollyBhai.com



0 comments
Post a Comment :