Shahrukh Khan starrer ‘My Name is Khan’ is one of the most anticipated movies of the year and Shahrukh Khan’s fans are eagerly waiting for the release of the film. One such fan is gorgeous Anjana Sukhani of ‘Golmaal Returns’ fame who is waiting for the release of the movie with bated breath.


“I’m a huge fan of Shahrukh Khan since childhood, in fact he’s world’s best actor. His personality is so charming and vibrant that anyone will fall in love with him,” gushes Anjana.


She goes on to add, “I also like that whatever he’s today is just by his sheer talent. He paved his way in Bollywood without having any filmy background. I really admire him for that and being a Shahrukh Khan fan I’m really looking forward to ‘My Name is Khan’, which looks very promising.”


‘My Name is Khan’ marks the comeback of Karan Johar in direction with the super hit jodi of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan and Kajol. The movie is slated to release on 12th February 2010.


-Anil A Kanojia/ BollyBhai.com



0 comments
Post a Comment :