Deepali Pansare who was last seen as Sumalatha in Star one’s ‘Dill Mill Gayye’ is now essaying a very different role of that of Suhagi, a villager in NDTV Imagine’s ‘Devi’. Deepali, who was earlier seen in small roles, will now essay a very vital role in Shakuntalam telefilms 'Devi'.


When we asked Deepali about taking up this kind of a role she says, “Actually I like taking up challenges and Suhagi’s character is very contradictory to my actual persona therefore it was very appealing and challenging for me to execute it. I always wanted to essay a very realistic role and playing Suhagi gave me a chance to do so.”


She adds, “I am exactly opposite to what I am in the serial and not at all resemble to what is played by me in the serial. But it was fun to do this role. I took it up as a challenge, and strived to do justice with the character. I do not regret leaving the glamorous image.”


It seems that Deepali has taken up a challenge and is on her way to reach Suhagi, Wotsay!


-Tejashree Bhopatkar / Telly Cafe



0 comments
Post a Comment :