Madhu Sharma the gorgeous South Indian actress known for her roles in ‘Sindhanai Sei’ and Ravi Babu’s ‘Party’ was almost grounded by weather on her recent trip to Kashmir!


Narrates the lissome actress, "I had gone for a vacation with my family to Kashmir for a much deserved break. I had been shooting non-stop for two years." But nature had other things in mind for her as she had to extend her vacation because of a snowstorm.


But this turned out to be a blessing in disguise as Madhu and her family explored the beautiful valleys of Kashmir at leisure. The bubbly girl-next-door also indulged in some adventure activities like river rafting in the dangerous rapids, riding a yak and even went skiing from snowy heights.


"I have always loved adventure sports. My friends call me a champ, a total fitness freak. So, when I got a chance to indulge in these activities, I grabbed it with gusto."


The crazy times continued with shopping, sight seeing and exploring the local culture. Her favorite being dressing as up as a Kashmiri local on the famous Dal lake!


Well that's a lot of stuff for one vacation hope that has got her rejuvenated enough!


-BollyBhai.com



0 comments
Post a Comment :