Handsome actor Abhishek Rawat who is currently playing Shekhar on ‘Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo’ has a very weak memory and tends to forget people’s name and that puts him in a very embarrassing situation many a times.


“I am very bad at remembering names and I have landed in embarrassing situations many times due to this habit. Sometimes people call on my phone and start talking to me and I cannot recognize them. I just play around and try to recollect the person and his name” shares Abhishek. Poor Abhishek tries to act smart and tries to hide his habit.


What happens at social gatherings when he has to meet numerous people? “That is a difficult situation. Sometimes I introduce two people to each other but I do not remember any of their names which is so very embarrassing so now I just tell them to introduce each other so that way even I get to know their names” says the talented actor.


So, next time anyone meets this charming actor, always introduce yourself and don’t worry if he beats around the bush while speaking to you… it is just an indication that he must have forgotten your name.


Chandana H Buch/ BollyBhai.com



0 comments
Post a Comment :