It’s natural for a television actor to perceive about a film star and more so, if former has to work with the latter. Ali Asgar who has lately been roped in Bingo the reality game show with Abhishek Bachchan was going through similar phase until he actually met Jr. B.


Ali explains, “I was a bit apprehensive when informed about sharing the screen space as a co-host with Abhishek on the game show. For few minutes I went totally blank and then wondering- how would I manage with such a big celebrity? How would be our equation? Would I be comfortable with him? All these queries hovered over my mind. However, all my inhibitions vanished as soon as we met and things fell in place as started shooting. All my fear and queries were solved and then I thought that how wrong I was about Abhishek.”


“I realized that apart from being a fantastic actor he is a super- humorous man especially his one liners which are a complete laughter ride,” signs off Ali.


Tejashree Bhopatkar / BollyBhai.com



0 comments
Post a Comment :