‘Bairi Piya’ and ‘Comedy Circus – 3 ka tadka’ are two shows that have made good looking actor Sharad Kelkar’s life very hectic. The actor has been shooting for long hours, which does not give him enough time to catch up on sleep.


“I am craving for sleep these days as I have been shooting for two shows which leaves me with only 3 to 4 hours of sleep in a day. I have a very busy schedule lately and I have been shooting for around 16 to 17 hours a day” says an exhausted Sharad. Of course, fame comes with its own disadvantages


So, does he plan to take some time off to get some rest? “Yes, I am going to Goa for New Year celebrations for a good 4 to 5 days and I am working harder to complete the shoot of ‘Bairi Piya’ so that the telecast runs smoothly. I am waiting to take off and spend some time with my wife Keerti which I have not been able to do for long time now” answers Sharad.


So, fun days are soon going to come for this charming hard working actor! After all hard work always pays, right Sharad?


-Chandana H Buch/BollyBhai.com



0 comments
Post a Comment :