The Indian born model Padma Lakshmi, posed nude for the cover of the latest issue of Page Six magazine.The ‘Top Chef’ star, who confessed to love of being nude, has once again hit the headlines.Highlights of the interview after the jump:On the focus and dedication it takes to look incredible for a photo shoot:“You can eat and work out, or you can be the person who only eats a cucumber every day. I’d get really irritable if all I ate was a cucumber, so I have to work hard.”





  On being recognized everywhere she goes:
“I went to a bar mitzvah on the Upper East Side last year, and not to toot my own horn, but I might as well have been Michael Jackson to these 13-year-old boys and girls. There were something like 30 children around me, and they were all practically hyperventilating. I had this swarm of little kids going, ‘Oh, my god! Oh, my god!’ Kids are so authentic, so pure, and they’d be telling me, ‘My sister and I had an amuse-bouche contest, and we need you to tell us who should have won.’ I think that’s really cool.”
On her ex, Salman Rushdie, and the launch of her new business ventures, including a jewelry line at Bergdorf Goodman and the Home Shopping Network:
“I [have been] reconstructing my life and putting it back together in a way that looked more appropriate to who I was. At this point in my career, I’m still growing. Jewels, spices and teas—I sound like Magellan.”

 

 



0 comments
Post a Comment :