‘Miley Jab Hum Tum’’s cute character ‘Uday Bhaiyya’ aka muscle man Jas Karan is a jolly good fellow as the guy is funny and makes people laugh hard on sets while working however he only gets shouting in return but why so? Is he mischievous? We called him up to find out more.


“Right now the show has got a bit serious track where all actresses Rati (Nupur), Sanaya (Gunjan) and Naveena (Dia) have crying scenes but I make them laugh by cracking some jokes but they get very angry on me especially, Sanaya and Naveena. They both get laughter fits and once they start laughing they take 6-7 takes to get the shot ok” says the naughty actor who makes the atmosphere lighter on sets while the show track is serious.


So, how does he react to the beautiful women’s shouting? “I shout back” he laughs. “They all are actually scared of me because of my muscled body and so I bully them a lot. I am big bully on the sets” he adds laughingly. So, the muscle man is scarily funny for his co-stars.


This big guy surely knows how to use his muscles, but this muscular actor also knows how to make people laugh and seems like his co-stars love this cute but mischievous Jas Karan.


-Chandana H Buch/ BollyBhai.com



0 comments
Post a Comment :