Ravi Kapoor, the latest entrant in glamour world, isn't like other debutantes who prefer to keep it safe. This good-looking actor loves challenges and believes that it's only the difficulties that bring out the best in a person. No wonder he marks his entry in Hindi film industry by doing more than just acting. In his forthcoming film World Cupp 2011

which exposes the unholy nexus between the underworld and our Men in Blue, the debutante also hap
pens to be it's writer as well as director. "I always wanted to do things different. There are many candy floss flicks that come in a year but I wanted to offer more. Hence I chose a stark subject like this that would shatter the beliefs of many. Cricket is a religion in India but World Cupp 2011 will highlight the flip side of the Men in Blue. I am not saying that all our players are corrupt but some surely are! I have researched a lot for this film and I hope my hard work pays off," says Ravi. Ask him whether sharing his surname with the most prestigious khandaan in tinseltown helped him gain any preference and he says, "In our film industry, one has to prove his/her worth. Having a name doesn't matter, it's the work that helps you create your foothold."



0 comments
Post a Comment :