Directed by Posani Krishnamurali and produced by Nallam Padmaja under the banner of Veerabhadra Productions, ‘Gentlaman’ with Posani himself playing the hero, Arthi Agarwal and Lucy playing the heroines had completed shooting and post-production formalities recently.


Presenter of the film Nallam Srinivas says, “We are making efforts to release the film in December. The film depicts the bond between a wife and a husband and it would definitely attract all classes of audiences in general and women audiences in particular. The film would earn a good name to Arthi Agarwal as she had a lot of scope to perform.”


Director Posani says, “I am playing the role of a software engineer. I would be as sincere in my duty; I show the same kind of sincerity towards my personal life too. I feel that the film would earn me a good name as a director as well as artiste.”




0 comments
Post a Comment :