gauhar khan photos

( Gauhar Khan Photos jpg )

Fashion industry will miss another supermodel on the ramp. Gauhar Khan, who graced several fashion shows on the ramp, has bid adieu to the industry.

Well that’s because she has paved her way to films with YRF’s Ranbir Kapoor starrer Rocket Singh Salesman of the year. Gauhar Khan was spotted by the YRF re
qknng

( Gauhar Khan jpg )

cently on the dance reality show, where she was busy mesmerizing the judges and junta with her dancing moves. “I feel blessed that my talent was recognized, and I am selected for such an important role for which around hundreds of girls had auditioned. It makes me feel proud that I am a part of the film purely on the basis of my talent,” Gauhar Khan expresses.

“No I am not modeling anymore, as I feel more like an actor now,” Gauhar Khan claims confidently. Well now, what remains to be seen is if this showstopper can transform into show seller on box-office



0 comments
Post a Comment :