Animation film Crackers on 26/11 attacks


Director Anil Goyal is all geared up to make a film on November 26 terrorist attack under the banner of R.T.M. Technologies. Interestingly, Goyal has decided to showcase his film titled ‘Crackers’ in an animation form. And actor Nikhil Dwivedi who is currently busy with Mani Ratnam’s ‘Raavana’ will be dubbing for one of the lead roles in the film.


Why asked Anil Goyal on why did he chose such a sensitive subject to be made in an animation version considering the children’s fondness for animation films, he says, “I could not sleep for days after November 26 last year. And what made me more restless was the vulnerability of common man in this kind of an attack. This is the reason why I decided to do my bit. I know that eventually common man has to be strong enough to stand up against any such barbaric act. In my film, it’s the youth that looks for the courage and power within themselves to tackle the monster of terrorism.”


“The USP of the movie is its great music and never-before-seen action sequences that are a first in history of Indian Cinema with 4D effects,” signs off Goyal.




0 comments
Post a Comment :